Discovery Charter Schools are dedicated to creating lifelong learners that are prepared to meet the challenges of the future by educating the whole child through family involvement, project-based learning, and respect for individual learning styles and developmental readiness.
We are committed to:
- Building an educational environment where developing, building, and engaging families and communities will provide a common vision for lifelong learning and student success;
- Respecting the cognitive, emotional, social, and physical development of each child;
- Partnering staff, students, parents, and community to create a unique, challenging, and individualized learning environment with high academic standards and expectations;
- Building programs that foster thinking which is original, critical, collaborative, and reflective;
- Developing students who are self-motivated, self-disciplined, and socially responsible, and;
Continuous improvement of teaching and learning techniques based on supporting research.