Fall 2022 Open Enrollment is December 1, 2021 – February 28, 2022
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Charter Schools. If you wish to apply to our schools, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Apply online - one application per child, per school.
- New families will need to attend an Information Meeting and an Open House for each campus applying for. For instance, if applying to both Phoenix and Falcon campuses, you will need to fill out separate applications for each school, attend the Information Meeting, plus attend one Open House at each campus.
- Submit supplemental information as listed in the online application ASAP, but no later than February 28, 2022.
- The administration will verify applicant information, including residency and meeting attendance as necessary.
- Detailed lottery information will be given to families at least 1 week prior to the Admissions Lottery. Please keep Family ID in a safe place as it is the number used to identify waitlist positions.
- Admission Lottery held for each school, waitlists created and posted to the website.
- Offer letters will be sent out as space becomes available.
- Parents will accept or decline the offer by following the instructions in the “Offer Letter.”
Please note: Submission of an application does not guarantee enrollment. If there are too many applications for a specific grade level, then enrollment is determined by an Admission Lottery.
If you have further questions, please see the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.
Lottery attendance is optional and results will be posted to this website within 24 hours of the lottery.
Fall 2022 Lottery for Enrollment: Wednesday, March 16th
Lottery numbers and detailed lottery information and instructions will be distributed to applicants at least one week prior to the Admission Lottery.
For your reference, our lottery preference categories are listed in the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.