Applications for Fall 2019 will be available on December 10, 2018
Application Process: Open Enrollment December 10, 2018 – February 28, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Charter Schools. If you wish to apply to our schools, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Apply online - one application per child, per school. Applications will become available on December 10, 2018.
- New families will need to attend an Open House at each campus applying for as well as an Information Meeting. For instance, if applying to both Phoenix campus and Falcon campus, you will need to fill out separate applications for each school, attend one Information Meeting, plus attend one Open House at each campus. Please sign up online (Arielle, please put a link to the Information Meeting/Open House page).
- Submit supplemental information as listed in the online application ASAP, but no later than February 28, 2019.
- Administration will verify applicant information, including residency and meeting attendance as necessary.
- Detailed lottery information will be emailed to families at least 1 week prior to the Admissions Lottery.
- Admission Lottery will be held for each school, waitlists created and posted to the website.
- Offer letters will be sent out as space becomes available.
- Parents will accept or decline the offer by following the instructions in the “Offer Letter.”
Please note: Submission of an application does not guarantee enrollment. If there are too many applications for a specific grade level, then enrollment is determined by an Admission Lottery.
If you have further questions, please see the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.
Lottery attendance is optional and results will be posted to this website within 24 hours of the lottery.
Wednesday, March 20, 2018
Lottery numbers and detailed lottery information and instructions will be distributed to applicants at least one week prior to the Admission Lottery.
For your reference, our lottery preference categories are listed in the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.