Fall 2024 Open Enrollment is November 27, 2023 – March 1st, 2024
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Charter Schools. If you wish to apply to our schools, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Apply online - one application per child. A separate application is needed to apply for each school site. - When applying for the Falcon site, if you wish to apply for the Falcon(onsite 5 day program) or the Falcon Homeschool(Hybrid 2 days onsite) you will have the option to indicate so as part of the application process.
- New families will need to attend one Information Meeting as part of the application process, and an Open House for each campus applying for. For instance, if applying to both Phoenix and Falcon campuses, you will need to attend the Information Meeting, plus attend one Open House at each campus.
- The administration will verify applicant information, including residency and meeting attendance as necessary.
- An email will be sent one week prior to the Admissions Lottery with a Family ID number. This ID number will be used in our Admissions Lottery and/or the waitlist.
- The Admission Lottery held for each school, the waitlists created will be posted to the website.
- Offer letters will be sent out via email to the students that are being offered a seat or when a seat becomes available.
- Parents will accept or decline the offer by following the instructions in the “Offer Letter.”
Please note: Submission of an application does not guarantee enrollment. If there are too many applications for a specific grade level, then enrollment is determined by an Admissions Lottery.
If you have further questions, please see the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.
Lottery attendance an automated online process which is optional and results will be posted to this website within 24 hours of the lottery.
For your reference, our lottery preference categories are listed in the Admissions Frequently Asked Questions.