We are always looking for highly qualified people to join our team. We believe quality staff is the key to the educational success of our students. Whether you are interested in an administrative, teaching, support services, maintenance, or clerical position, you can directly affect the lives of our students.
Discovery Charter Schools offers excellent places to work:
- Small class size
- Teacher support and development
- Governance based on a collaborative approach
- Supportive parents and community
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, vision)
- State teachers retirement benefits
- Recognizes 15 years of outside K-12 credentialed experience
- Free on-site BTSA coaching
- Highly collaborative teaching peers
- Developmentally appropriate, constructivist teaching
- Teacher autonomy with instructional decisions
- 6th Grade Looping Teacher
Discovery Charter School celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. The School will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. We invite and encourage highly-qualified candidates with diverse cultural backgrounds to apply for posted vacancies.